1st Inn Branson

News

Saturday, November 20, 2010




We received this letter from a Guest and I thought it was so nice I wanted to share it with everyone.

November 16, 2010

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen of First Inn Branson:

I am EN1 John L. Blair, USNR the retired sailor who stayed at your Inn. November 4-10th.

Let me complement you on the nice facilities and courteous service rendered by “All Hands”.
The U.S. Navy Memorial Foundation in Washington DC has a program called Voices of the Navy whereby we Navy Guys and Gals can send in our written experiences, peacetime or wartime. What we did, where we went and what we saw. Enclosed are copies of three Navy events that I sent on to the foundation. I hope they are interesting to you. Copies can be made to all interested persons.

Good Luck to “ALL HANDS” at the Inn.
Sincerely,

John

Thanks John for your service and your great stories, the staff is still talking about you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Call Us Toll-Free: 1 (800) 343-9302
Copyright ©2010 1st Inn Branson - Web Design by Digital Medium